- If too tight the insert piece won’t move, too loose, there will be noise during driving process;
- The injection gate shouldn’t be too thin or too thick to ensure the injection is balanced;
- Function position need precision to +/-0.01MM for better guide direction.
- Control Mold temperature well to ensure the constant temperature of each corner, better mold design and operator for ejection balance;
- Add more ejection pins, use precision griding machine to process the insert then splice(griding machine could achieve 0.005 tolerance) to ensure the insert tolerance and size, splice insert is the best solution to avoid trapped gas;
- Use mold flow analysis the part to find gas trap point, wall thickness, shrinkage position and injection gate, optimize the drawing according to the actual results without affecting the part application.